September has come and gone. (I’m okay with that though because I adore October!!!) It was good to me and although busy, there were some really great moments!
Total miles: 133.75
Longest run: 26.2
Total days running: 24
YTD mileage: 1,603.75
Miles to goal (2,014 for the year): 410.25
Some of my favorite September moments included:
- The start of the new school year and the milestones of senior year and 7th grade/middle school.
- Running my first ever Warrior Dash with a great friend and some new ones too.
- Marathon #6 in the books. The Oregon Marathon, despite my sub-par performance, was a beautiful run and well-organized.
- Registering for, and getting accepted into, the 2015 Boston Marathon!!!
- Participating in the Gorgeous Relay with five fantastic peeps including BFP.
- Witnessing my cross-country team run their first meet of the season and totally get fired up!
- Winding down summer with a few fun gatherings with friends and family.
- Watching my daughter play her heart out on the soccer field.
- Proudly watching my son enjoy running.
- Being offered, and accepting, a job that is perfect for me right now.