Total miles: 240.25
Longest run: 18
Total days running: 24
YTD mileage: 453
Some of my favorite February moments included:
- A well-executed training plan. I met my mileage goals for each week and the month, made it to all four track/speed workouts that I put on my calendar, and ran every prescribed long run. BOOM!
- Securing one of the pieces of my upcoming trip to Boston. It’s starting to come together and if nothing else, I know I have a bed to sleep in and a shower not far from the start!
- A free Wednesday afternoon in which I got to kill a few hours at one of my favorite running spots. Eleven blissful miles on a dry, mild February afternoon in Oregon? Yes, please!!!
- Gatherings with girlfriends. Catching up over wine, birthday celebrations, christening a new pad… I’m so grateful for the gals in my life that have become family. We clearly have a good time together!
- A belated Valentine’s date with Mr. Wasn’t Just the Wine Talking. I FINALLY got to go see Wild. I’ve been reading the book for… way… too… long. But I really wanted to see it while it was still in theaters.
- Time with my parents. They live a few hours away but travel home frequently and I always look forward to their visits.
- A super cool meeting, of which the details are currently top-secret, that I’m hoping I can share soon! ; )
In February, I ran more miles in a month, in 24 days actually, than I ever had before. I’m a little in awe of it truthfully. It was a good month but I have even higher hopes for March. I think March is going to be a pretty rad month!
It started off pretty good:
Have a great Sunday!