Total miles: 132.5
Longest run: 20
Total days running: 23
YTD mileage: 1,517
Some of my favorite September moments included:
- Soaking up all things cross-country! Practices, meets, sunny fall days, rainy fall days, energetic middle school kids, lots and lots of running… All good!
- Spending time with family members that live out of the area and celebrating my nephews 2nd birthday.
- Being treated to an afternoon of pampering thanks to the gift of a massage and facial.
- Embracing new, lighter locks! (Though still a work in progress.)
- Starting a fresh new school year.
- Hanging out with my little dude.
- Harvesting homegrown produce from a garden I helped plant.
- Traveling around Oregon for work-related training.
- Running along the Deschutes River in Central Oregon (on said trip).
- Kayaking the Deschutes River (also on said trip).
- Stomping grapes and wine tasting (yet again, on same trip… we did actually work too).
- Meeting some great new people.
- Kicking off the start of what I hope to be a fun (and profitable) business venture.
- Waiting, patiently, for the arrival of Autumn, followed by the arrival of my favorite month. (October, baby!!)