Total miles: 122.75
Longest run: 8
Total days running: 28
YTD mileage: 1,741
Some of my favorite November moments included:
- Meeting with and talking to several entrepreneurs and solopreneurs, along with my business coach, that added fuel to the flame of passion for building my business, Blogger Bitch. A little progress is happening every day!
- Spending time with my friends from Left Coast Raw at Portland Veg Fest. Sharing whole-food nutrition with the attendees was a ton of fun!
- Dinning solo when I took myself on a date. Dinner and a movie! I had a delicious Thai dinner and then attended Rainshadow Running‘s Film Festival.
- Finding out that I’m being welcomed back for my third year on the Nuun Team!
- Enjoying a dry November Friday afternoon with 6 muddy miles on one of my favorite trails.
- Inviting my running club out for a few Thanksgiving morning miles and have 19 people show up!
- Celebrating the blessings in my life. I am so extremely grateful for my mister, our beautiful, healthy children, that we have every need met, and a bright future.
- Opting to spend Thanksgiving weekend outside thanks to the rad campaign created by my favorite outdoor store, REI. #OptOutside!
- Tasting delicious wine, beachcoming, hiking, reading, relaxing and just enjoying one heck of an awesome weekend at the coast with my boys.